Black Cat Syndicate Limited (“Black Cat” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on surface exploration activities at the 100% owned Paulsens Gold Operation (“Paulsens”).
• A 4-hole drill program (ranging in depths from 126m - 180m) has been completed at the Eastern Zone, successfully intersecting quartz-vein mineralisation in all holes at targeted depths. The new geological model indicates that the Eastern Zone runs sub-parallel to the plunge of the Main Zone and may connect with mineralisation at depth and ~1km to the northwest1. Assays are expected in December 2023.
• Surface rock chip assays have been received from the Belvedere -Tombstone area, returning significant results from
along the >2.5km long Belvedere Fault, including:
• 18.10g/t Au, 3.16% Cu and 470g/t Ag (Belvedere)
• 3.50g/t Au (Belvedere)
• 8.12g/t Au (Eagles’ Lair)
• 4.31g/t Au and 6.09% Cu (Feral Cat)
• 3.57% Cu (Tombstone)
• RC drilling (14 holes, ~2,000m) has commenced at Belvedere, targeting quartz-vein hosted mineralisation along a 500m section of the Belvedere Fault northeast of the historical Belvedere mine and immediately north of the assays above. Belvedere is located 5km from the processing plant and is a Paulsens-style target with >2.5km strike extent.
To date, limited drilling at Belvedere has identified a shallow Resource of 30koz @ 3.9g/t Au, over ~160m of strike length. The Resource at Belvedere will feature in the November 2023 Restart Study.
see & read more on