• Prospecting delivers two new locations of surface nickel polymetallic
(nickel/cobalt/zinc/copper) mineralization, similar to that seen within the Victoria system, located north of the Lalonde system and south of the Victoria system at Surimeau.
• Elevated lithium is present in lithium/cesium/tantalum fractionated pegmatites and in the Pontiac sediments where elevated lithium/rubidium/cesium appears to indicate proximity to blind pegmatites and may represent the mobility of lithium, offering an exploration vector.
• Victoria drilling has commenced, two holes are completed for a total of 561m with mineralization successfully intersected in both infill holes, positive results definitively extending mineralization across a drilling gap.
• Renforth is hosting a webinar with an overview presentation of the Company's assets, an update on current exploration activities and a live Q&A session Thursday Nov. 23 at 7pm EST
• Renforth will attend minesandmoney @ Resourcing Tomorrow Nov. 28-30, presenting our Surimeau Ni polymetallic property and our Parbec gold deposit to interested investors, potential partners and/or asset purchasers
• At the request of retail shareholders Renforth is doing a small financing
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE – RFR) (OTCQB– RFHRF) (FSE-9RR) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) would like to update shareholders on results from the August/September 2023 mapping and prospecting work undertaken on Renforth's wholly owned ~330 sq. km Surimeau District property in Quebec, known to host several occurrences of nickel polymetallic "Outokumpu style" mineralization over >29 km of strike as well as numerous pegmatites prospective for lithium, with elevated lithium also occurring in the Pontiac sediment host rock.
see & read more on