Vancouver, BC, September 13, 2022 – Go Metals Corp. (“Go Metals” and/or the “Company”) (CSE:GOCO) is pleased to announce nickel and copper sulfides have been visually identified at all five zones from the first ever drilling at the 100% owned HSP Nickel-Copper PGE Project, Quebec, Canada (the “Property”). The program has completed 1,250 metres of drilling to date and initial samples have been sent for analysis at an independent laboratory to be assayed for nickel, copper, platinum, and palladium content.
Program Initial Highlights
• 5 targets with confirmed visual nickel-copper mineralization all beginning near surface
• Drilling intersected wide intervals of mineralization in 5 zones and all remain open to depth
• Massive and semi-massive mineralization total of 21 metres in HSP-DDH-22-02
• Disseminated mineralization intercept of 175 metres in HSP-DDH-22-04
• Established consistent preliminary structural orientation of mineralized zones
Commenting on the results, Go Metals geophysical consultant Steve Balch summarized "The AirTEM survey is responding to the more massive sulphide intersections within the extensive intervals of disseminated sulphide. The results from this maiden drill program are very encouraging and really open up the property as the targets were very widely spaced. The assay results within the disseminated sections will be particularly important as that is where the size of the project will ultimately be determined."
see & read more on