September 9, 2021 – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – Great Bear Resources Ltd. (the "Company" or "Great Bear", TSX-V: GBR; OTCQX: GTBAF) today provided an update on geological modelling and detailed assay results from one of twenty-three high-grade gold domains being modeled within the LP Fault zone at its 100% owned flagship Dixie Project in the Red Lake district of Ontario.
Chris Taylor, President and CEO of Great Bear said, “We continue to model twenty-three high-grade domains along 4 kilometres of the LP Fault. These domains typically have predictable planar or “sheet like” geometries due to their development at large-scale geological contacts and discrete structural corridors marked by a penetrative foliation fabric. Today we provide detailed results from the Auro2 domain, which is present from bedrock surface near the centre of the LP Fault zone and remains open at depth. We provide every in-zone assay from all (100%) of the 58 drill holes that have intersected the domain to date. Results are shown in the figures and table in this release, and can also be downloaded from our website.”
Key points of this release:
• The Auro2 domain begins at bedrock surface, follows a highly consistent, steeply-dipping geological contact between meta-sedimentary and felsic volcanic rocks, and is situated near the centre of the LP Fault zone. It has been drilled from bedrock surface to over 450 metres depth and remains open to extension.
• All composite intervals defining the Auro2 high-grade domain are provided in Table 1.
• A long section of the Auro2 domain is provided in Figure 1. All drill holes are shown on this section.
• A cross section through the Auro2 domain is provided in Figure 2. All individual assays comprising the composite intervals are shown visually.
• An updated three-dimensional plan map of all 23 high-grade domains is provided in Figure 3.
• All individual assay results comprising the composite intervals can be downloaded from the Company’s website at https://greatbearresources.ca/projects/overview/dixie-project-data/.
• Note that additional gold intervals from adjacent high-grade and bulk tonnage gold domains that were also intersected by the drill holes reported in this release are not included in Table 1, Figure
1 or Figure 2 and represent additional gold mineralization to that reported here.
Three additional high-grade domains have been reported to date by Great Bear: BR7 on May 19, 2021, and BR1 and Auro20 on June 3, 2021. The Company will continue to release detailed high-grade domain results as LP Fault zone modelling progresses.
Figure 1: Inclined long section of the Auro2 high-grade domain showing all drill holes which intersect the
domain. Drill results were originally published by Great Bear between September 3, 2019 and June 3, 2021. Additional gold-bearing intervals in these holes that intersect adjacent high-grade and bulk tonnage domains have been omitted for clarity.
see & read more on