Rotterdam, 3 June 2021 – Bergson Beheer B.V. (the "Offeror") and Hunter Douglas N.V. ("Hunter Douglas") jointly announce:
• The Offeror declares the offer as set out in the Offer Memorandum dated 6 April 2021 (the “Offer”) unconditional.
• 1,319,271 common shares have been tendered under the Offer, representing 3.79% of the issued and outstanding common shares and an aggregate value of €108,180,222.
• Settlement of the Offer will take place on 7 June 2021, at which date tendering shareholders will be paid the Offer price of €82 per tendered share.
• After settlement, the Offeror will hold 30,495,850 common shares, representing 87.66% of the common shares, and 34,242,517 preferred shares, together representing 93.49% of the total capital of Hunter Douglas.
• Shareholders of Hunter Douglas who have not tendered their common shares during the offer period will have the opportunity to tender their shares under the same terms and conditions applicable to the Offer during the post-acceptance period, which will start at 09:00
(CEST) on 4 June 2021 and end at 17:40 (CEST) on 17 June 2021. Shareholders who wish to tender their common shares in the post-acceptance period should carefully review Section 5.8 of the Offer Memorandum.
• In view of the acceptance level, it is uncertain whether or not the Offeror will commence squeeze-out proceedings (uitkoopprocedure) after the post-acceptance period.
For further information, contact:
Hunter Douglas N.V. Bergson Beheer B.V.
Leen Reijtenbagh (Chief Financial Officer)