(1) good capital structure with 22,306,676 shares issued and ~15% insider ownership;
(2) discovery-stage properties that exhibit the potential to host large-scale mineralizing systems;
(3) strategic investors including precious metals investor Eric Sprott and Goldcorp founder Rob McEwen;
(4) fiscal responsibility with capital used for exploration, not wasted on excessive salaries and expenses; and
(5) experienced management with a broad network of contacts in the resource sector and investment community.
GoldON's business objectives are to:
– create shareholder value through the exploration and discovery of gold and associated mineral deposits;
– focus exploration on overlooked and underexplored opportunities in pro-mining jurisdictions of Ontario;
– maintain ownership or control of a project during the high-value creation phase of discovery; and
– source a well-financed partner capable of accelerating discovery, resource definition and development.
Our business model is to increase the odds of exploration success by having equity stakes in multiple projects. Our existing portfolio ranges from grassroots to advanced-stage exploration properties, and we are constantly evaluating new exploration opportunities that could further enhance the Company’s growth profile and add shareholder value.
see for pictures on https://goldonresources.com/index.php/corporate/company-profile