Air France-KLM’s activity remained strong during October, with traffic rising 5.6% on 6.0% higher capacity. The load factor remained at the high level of 81.4% (-0.3 points). The Group carried over 6.4 million passengers,
As in previous months, the Group posted a further sustained increase in yield in October, thanks to a rise in average revenue per passenger in all segments.
- On the Americas, traffic grew by 3.7% in line with capacity (+3.8%). The load factor remained at the very high level of 86.7% (-0.1 point).
- Activity on the Asian routes remained buoyant with traffic rising 10.0% on 9.7% higher capacity. The load factor reached 88.4% (up 0.2 points).
- On the Africa & Middle-East network, the increase in traffic remained strong (+9.8%) in line with the increase in capacity (+9.0%). The load factor stood at 76.3%, up 0.6 points.
- On the Caribbean & Indian Ocean sector, traffic was down 6.2% while capacity decreased by 2.3%. The load factor slipped 3.3 points to 79.5%.
- Activity on the European network remained particularly strong with traffic up by 7.5% in line with capacity (+7.6%). The load factor stood at 71.8% (-0.1 points).
In October, cargo traffic remained stable (-0.1%) on 1.0% higher capacity. The cargo load factor decreased 0.7 points to 67.7%.
Internet site: www.airfranceklm-finance.com